Tribute Games Announces Panzer Paladin!
So Tribute Games has become a personal favorite of mine since their release of Flinthook. Damn do I love that game! Today they announced Panzer Paladin and it’s looking to hit that retro action platforming feels. Not too much information but we do have some sweet screenshots and a release date of Spring 2020!
TAKE UP ARMS! Hop in the Paladin power armor, seize melee weapons from the demonic invaders and dish out a taste of their own medicine!
Tribute Games is an independent game studio located in Montreal making entertaining games with a focus on pixel art and classic game design (sometimes with a modern twist). They are tremendously passionate about their work and their inspirations are mostly games from the 8-bit and 16-bit era. Tribute Games was founded by ex-Ubisoft employees, Jonathan Lavigne and Jean-François Major, who both worked on TMNT for Gameboy Advance and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World amongst other titles.
- An engaging action-platformer with fun and intuitive swordplay!
- Take control of the mighty Paladin power armor or eject and play as the small but swift Squire pilot!
- Robots meet demons! Crush the forces of the occult with the power of cutting edge technology!
- Use weapons profusely: wield, throw, or shatter them!
- Snap a weapon in half to cast a powerful spell!
- Carefully crafted 8-bit graphics like you remember them!