Titan Quest’s third expansion “Atlantis” is out now on PC!
It’s here! Titans Quest latest expansion “Atlantis” is out on PC today! Getting to explore one of the most mythic cities looks like a treat. Priced at $14.99 doesn’t look too bad either. Small press release and trailer below!
Action-RPG Titan Quest is back with its third expansion: Atlantis! The expansion comes with a brand new and epic storyline, leading the players through the most mysterious of all cities. Explore new environments or dive into a vast amount of added quests in the well-known areas of the base game. Heroes can master new skills and fight with new items. The expansion also adds some quality of life and general improvements. Titan Quest: Atlantis is now available on PC for an SRP $ 14.99 | £ 13.99 | € 14.99. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1071200/Titan_Quest_Atlantis/
New Atlantis Main Quest Line
- Play a brand new Titan Quest adventure in single-player experience or hunt the mystical hordes of Atlantis with up to 6 players in the co-operative multiplayer mode
- Find and claim new items and unique rewards
Tartarus Endless Mode
- A wave-based challenge mode, playable in single player or with up to 6 players in co-op multiplayer
- Random elements change up the gameplay and will make sure every game is different from any other
- Unlock a new tier of skills for each mastery
- Graphical upgrades such as SSAO and color grading
Quality of Life Improvements
- Quick cast, easier storage, and other long-awaited perks
- Spend your excess in-game money on randomly generated loot