100ft Robot Golf Release Date
Recently announced on their Twitter.. 100ft Robot Golf has an official release date of October 10th, 2016. This comes just in time for the Playstation VR release of October 13th as this game will have VR Support. What is 100ft Robot Golf you ask? It is exactly what you may think it is, 100ft Robots playing golf. We at GameOctane are excited to be able to get our hands on this as well as to see what the VR Technology brings to the table for a game such as this. Currently, there is not a price point mentioned but in a recent Twitter post from @100ftrobotgolf “Still sorting out the pricing, but it’s a PSN Game – so in that general ballpark”. If I had to guess, I would expect it to be within the $20-$30 price range.
100ft Robot Golf is a real time golf game where you get to control impossibly large robots on their quest for par. Never get your ball stuck behind a pesky tree or skyscraper ever again! Just swing your golf club to smash even the tallest buildings out of the way – or into the way of your robot golfing buddies.
Up to four players can hit the greens, cities, mountains and orbiting moons that comprise the Robot Golf Tour Circuit. Either split-screen or online, budding robot golf pilots can play frantic real-time golf, classic turn based action, or even custom rulesets crafted for your own custom Robot Golf round!
Looking for something solo? 100ft Robot Golf’s unique campaign mode reveals the real stories and experiences of today’s robot golf pilots. Experience the excitement, romance, and thrills of controlling one hundred feet of raw golfing power through some of the cheapest ’90s-inspired mecha animation ever committed to screen.
* It’s 100 foot robots playing golf.
* Destroy any obstacle to clear a path to par – or hinder your opponents shot.
* Play with up to four robot golfers, either split screen or online, in real time.
* Unique solo campaign mode tells the excitement, love, and intrigue of the Pro Robot Golf circuit through ’90s-style budget cutscenes.
* Fully voiced in-game commentary from the McElroy Brothers
* Play in cities, on the moon, under the ocean, and more!
* PlayStation VR support allows you to strap in and experience destructive golf drives like never before.
For more information to 100ft Robot Golf, check out their social media outlets as well as stay tuned right here at GameOctane as we will be providing our full hands on review of the game. Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Title: 100ft Robot Golf
Release Date: October 10th, 2016
Platform: PSN (Digital Game) Playstation 4, Playstation 4 (VR)
Price: Not Released Yet