H1Z1 is finally out of Early Access! To celebrate, here is the launch trailer –
Did you notice anything AMAZING in that trailer??? We’ll get to Auto Royale in a second. First, here are some details about additional features in the core game –
- Tactical Deployment: Players can choose which area to parachute into at the start of a match using a heat map that shows locations of where other players spawn.
- Airdrop Revamp: The airdrop system has been refined to add more points of contention, increasing the drop frequency and item value.
- Season 1: The first official in-game season for H1Z1 starts with an all-new scoring algorithm designed to reward consistency and aggression, not just a player’s 10 best placements.
- Mini-map: Players now have the option to turn on a mini-map to help them navigate the world.
- Founder’s Item: All players who bought H1Z1 during early access will receive a special in-game shirt.
Ok, now back to the big news. AUTO ROYALE IS HERE! Auto Royale features up to 30 teams of four in a battle to be the last vehicle standing. According to the press release, teams speed around the massive map looking for power-ups (like landmines, vehicle armor, and smoke), weapons (like an LMG exclusive for Auto Royale), ammo, fuel, and health as they try to survive and be the last car in the match. The mode introduces two new vehicles to H1Z1, a sedan and an armored recon vehicle (ARV).
Just so you know, Auto Royale is currently in beta and will continue to develop with feedback from the community.
Here is another quick video that explains all you need to know about Auto Royale –
What do you think of the news?? Let us know in the comments!