Earlier today, Epic Games announced some….epic Fortnite news!!! I’ll see myself out……
But before I go, let me tell you about the new 3.0.0 patch for Fortnite. Here are some exciting features that came out with the patch:
- All consoles (PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One and Xbox One X) now support 60 FPS mode, hand-tuned for each console. 60 FPS will create a very smooth gaming experience for console players.
- The new patch brings Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 3, with more tiers, loot, and mayhem! Check out the trailer below:
- Upgrades to the building mechanic in both Save the World and Battle Royale modes.
- Weapon updates, including the arrival of the Hand Cannon.
- Save the World will feature an awesome hoverboard that helps you dart across the map!
There are plenty of bug fixes that you can read about here. I think the most exciting announcement is 60 FPS for consoles! The upgraded framerate will be a real treat. The new season looks to add some pretty awesome goodies and upgrades, including some “Back Bling” for you to enjoy.
Do you think Season 3 is worth the purchase? Or are you content with playing Save the World and Battle Royale as is? Let us know in the comments below!