Extinction Gets April 10th Release Date and Pre-order Bonuses Announced!
When we first talked about Extinction, it was E3 and 2018 seemed so far away. As of today, we are done with January already and already getting our taxes together. (Stupid adulting). But here we are already getting blasted by great games and now we have another potential game to mark on the calendar. Extinction comes out April 10th and has two versions to pre-order. Regular for $59.99 and Deluxe for $74.99, the deluxe does offer the season pass. More info on the pre-orders below!
Originally announced in June of 2017 and followed by a strong showing at E3, Iron Galaxy, and Modus Games are excited to announce the release date for Extinction. Prepare to save humanity from the formidable Ravenii on April 10, 2018.
Pre-orders are available now for the standard and deluxe editions of Extinction. The standard edition is available for $59.99 ($74.99 CAD) and the Deluxe Edition, which includes the ‘Days of Dolorum’ season pass, is available for $69.99 ($84.99 CAD). Digital pre-orders will be available in early February. Players who want the season pass at a later date can purchase it for $14.99 ($18.99 CAD).
Players who pre-order either version of Extinction will receive the following DLC included in their purchase:
- Best Buy – “Short Fuse” trial: Get rewarded when you complete unique objectives in this bonus trial.
- GameStop – Two exclusive trials titled “Last Legs” and “Heads, You Win”: Work against the clock as you hone your ogre-slaying skills.
- PlayStation®Store – “Double Trouble” trial: Save humanity before it’s too late in this bonus trial that will test every aspect of your strength, speed, and skill.
- Microsoft Store – “Brightsteel City” trial: This bonus trial will challenge even the most skillful Sentinel.
In Extinction, players take on the role of the hero, Avil. The last of the legendary Sentinels – the only warriors capable of toppling the Ravenii – he is all that stands between the towering ogres and the survival of the human race. Featuring insane skill-based combat that’s not for the squeamish, you’ll have to traverse the environment with precision while executing devastating attacks on your enemies. Use your whip to launch Avil into the air while dispatching a full-scale assault on monstrous beasts who want nothing more than to decimate you and your world. Annihilate all that stands between you and rescuing the people of Dolorum from extinction.
Extinction will be available on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and PC on April 10, 2018.
For more information:
- Head to Extinction.com
- Like the Facebook page
- Follow along on Twitter
- Watch the previous videos on YouTube