Earthfall New Screens and Info!
Ok, so this game looks awesome. It may be one of the closest games to get to an actual Starship Troopers game. Starfall, a four player co-op shooter that is focusing on tactics and major cooperation. It looks right up my alley, I am always looking for a new co-op game. This is looking to satisfy. All the info we can grab is below as well as screenshots!
Developer Holospark announced today a new level available to Early Access PC players in their sci-fi themed team-based shooter, Earthfall. The new map, entitled Revelation, drops players into a wintry landscape as they search for a special device that will allow them to track the movement of the invading alien menace. The new content challenges players to find the tracking device and retrieve the data from it at any cost. The Revelation map takes place in a small northwestern town, covered in a blanket of beautiful snow, hiding a dangerous alien menace. The Revelation map will be included as part of the full game upon launch on PS4 and Xbox One this spring.
Earthfall is a co-operative shooter for up to four players. Using team-based tactics to fortify holdouts and complete objectives, players must work together to survive. Aliens have invaded Earth, and it’s up to players to fight back with a modern arsenal of weaponry combined with the ability to fortify locations and create choke-points with man-portable barricades and heavy turrets. Earthfall features a complete story-mode, where players will uncover the reason for the invasion, and more.
Features of Earthfall Include:
- Co-operative shooter for up to Four Players – Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players.
- Build Your Defenses – Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create seamless alien killing zones.
- Multiple Campaigns – Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest.
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind – Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drones armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma. Every experience is different, each time you play!
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies – Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system, providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner.
- An Unfolding Story – Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion.