It’s finally arrived! The Closed Beta for Overkill’s The Walking Dead is here for you to play on PC. Now, in order to access the Beta, you will need to preorder on Steam. If you order the standard edition, then you will get one closed beta key. if you preorder the deluxe edition, then you will get four closed beta keys. The beta will feature the game’s first two missions along with two camp defense scenarios. Additional stages will be loaded during the beta as they prepare for the PC launch on November 6th.
When can you play? The beta will be available on certain days in order to make time for developers to gather player feedback and fine tune the experience. Here are the dates and times (which you can also read on the game’s website) –
- PST October 9th 10:00 – 10th 23:59
- EST October 9th 13:00 – 11th 03:00
- CEST October 9th 19:00 – 11th 09:00
- PST October 12th 10:00 – 15th 09:00
- EST October 12th 13:00 – 15th 12:00
- CEST October 12th 19:00 – 15th 18:00
- PST October 19th 10:00 – 22nd 09:00
- EST October 19th 13:00 – 22nd 12:00
- CEST October 19th 19:00 – 22nd 18:00
Overkill’s The Walking Dead is a four-player co-op action game that requires you to work together to find survivors, secure supplies, and fight against the undead horde. Each player comes with special abilities and skill trees, and each will have a memorable backstory.
It launches on PC on November 6th and will be available on consoles early next year. It will arrive on Playstation 4 and Xbox One on February 6th, 2019 in the US, and February 8th in Europe and other territories.
Are you ready for the beta? Let us know in the comments!