Citadel: Forged with Fire Adds…BROOMSTICK LEAGUE?!
Okokokokokok, bare with me here. The last time we talked about Citadel: Forged with Fire, Matt and I had a blast playing it. So now, on March 7th they are adding a Broomstick League which is a soccer-like match with teams up to five. RIGHT?!?!?!
Info and screenshots below!
- Exciting New Game Mode: Players will be organized into teams of up to five players and teleported to a brand new arena, with each match lasting five minutes.
- New Game Mechanics: Players will have access to new passing and shooting mechanics to make nimble plays and score dramatic goals.
- Point Scoring System: Goals scored in the large main net will be worth one point and goals scored in a smaller horizontal net will be worth two points. Score the most points to win the match!
- Build Your Own Arenas: Unlock the Net and Ball Pedestal structure items to build your own completely unique arenas within the game’s sandbox environment! Use the open-ended tools to create your own alternative sports and games.
- Fully Playable Brooms and Armor: Craft and equip brooms and armor that are fully functional outside of the Broomstick arena.