The Escapists 2 will arrive very soon, and Team 17 and developer Mouldy Toof dropped a brand new trailer for us to enjoy! Check it out below, then read on for details 3 of the 10 new prisons that will be featured in Escapists 2 –
All 3 prisons from the trailer share a unique twist, as they are all unique prisoner transport vehicles! Inmates will need to act quick and employ their stealth skills if they’re to escape the new timed prisons, which feature a variety of transit methods for the pixelated prisoners including:
Cougar Creek Railroad
Locked up on a hurling train chugging across the Cougar Creek Railroad, you and the vultures overhead know what fate awaits once this train reaches the end of the line. If you plan to see another sunrise you’d better disembark by whatever means necessary.
Onboard the H.M.S Orca you’ll find a pity of prisoners who are being shipped off in droves to a remote island far, far away from civilization. Not keen on being marooned, you’d much prefer to find a way off the boat before you stand about as much chance as a fish out of water.
Air Force Con
Meanwhile in Air Force Con, you better fasten your seatbelt! Only the most hardened of criminals get an entire plane during the escort phase. One thing’s for sure though – it’s a one-way-ticket, so you’d better act fast before landing.
The Escapists 2 features:
- A dedicated tutorial for new players to learn the basics of prison life
- 10 unique themed prisons to escape from including 3 transit prisons
- Play each prison solo or multiplayer with both local and online co-op and versus modes for up to four players*
- Drop-in, drop-out online multiplayer experience. Carefully plan and execute an intricate escape from your initial incarceration with your fellow inmates either online or locally, or simply hop into an existing game already in progress to help pull off the final touches of the escape!
- A brand-new combat system to make every prison brawl even more bruising
- Create your con with over 300 customizations
- New ways to escape
- New items to craft – Build yourself a homemade Taser to knock out guards plus many more!
I love the fact that they are adding prisons based on transport vehicles. Let’s be real – you are going to play the crap out of Air Force Con! The Escapists 2 will launch on August 22nd for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC with a Nintendo Switch version to follow.
Let us know if you are picking it up next week!