Dodgeball Rising Enters Early Access
Happinet, the Japanese video game publisher, has announced today that DodgeBall Rising will be coming to Steam Early Access on December 14th of this year. Dodgeball Rising is being developed by Asakusa Studios and aims to deliver the ultimate showdown experience. Dodgeball Rising will support up to six players for fast-paced competition and furious fun!
Dodgeball Rising is set in the Edo Period in Japan, where sword and duels have been outlawed by the government. To combat this egregiousness samurai, ninjas, sushi chefs, kabuki entertainers, sumo wrestler and more gather to settle their disputes over a game of high octane dodgeball. Dodgeball Rising brings support for up to six player matches, a wide array of unique dodgeball warriors from all walks of life, simple to learn controls, and engaging over the top special moves. Experience this classic schoolyard sport as never before.
– A Remarkable Roster: Choose from 11 unique Dodgeball warriors from all walks of life — each with different playstyles and skillsets, including Samurai, Ninja, Sushi Chefs, Kabuki Entertainers, Sumo Wrestlers, and more!
– Become a Hero: Using the different stats, play styles and unique skills of each character, you can become a hero with your own distinctive play style.
– Various Offensive Actions: Work with teammates for consecutive shots, tricks, slow shots and other moves to surprise your opponents and keep them on their toes.
– Arcade Mode: Enter the Ultimate Imperial Dodgeball Tournament in this single-player mode, and unique story for each character.
– Simple Rules: Victory is defined simply by taking down your opponents. Outlast your opponents by playing well on the court.
– Offline and Online Multiplayer: The game can be played locally or online with up to 6 players. AI players can be called in to fill empty slots.
– Amazing Specials: Build up your Rising Gauge to unleash a variety of over-the-top special moves and attacks to defeat your opponents.