I didn’t think I could get more excited for Sniper Elite 4….until Rebellion decided to drop a launch trailer on us!!! We are a few short days away from leading Karl Fairburne against a huge army of Nazi soldiers in beautiful Italy. Check out the launch trailer, then read on find out details about the Season Pass!
Rebellion is hard at work preparing some great DLC that will be part of the Season Pass. Here are some details on what you can expect-
ALL PRE-ORDER BONUS CONTENT
- Target: Führer campaign mission – Infiltrate a secret Mediterranean U-boat facility and use wits and creativity to take out the target in over 30 ways.
- Camouflage Rifle Skin Pack – Blend into the lush environments of wartime Italy with highly detailed skins for all seven of the game’s starting rifles, for use in any mode.
THREE NEW CAMPAIGN MISSIONS
- A completely new three-chapter campaign, separate from the main storyline, which features massive, diverse new environments that eventually lead Karl out of Italy for a thrilling finale…
THREE EXPANSION PACKS
- Each expansion pack will be released alongside a campaign mission, and they’ll each include 3 new weapons, 8 new weapon skins and 2 new characters.
WEAPON AND CHARACTER PACKS
- Three further weapon packs – including silenced weapons, famous wartime Allied rifles, and equipment for taking on foes at close quarters…
- Three new characters for use in both co-op and multiplayer.
And the best news? As previously announced, all new multiplayer maps and modes released after launch will be FREE for the whole community!!! As a gamer, I love when development teams make sure to give us some content without charging us!
The Season Pass will be available at launch for $34.99. Sniper Elite 4 arrives into our hearts and consoles on February 14th for $59.99.
This game is going to be fantastic, so I hope you pick it up next week! Let us know in the comments if you do, so we can organize some community playdates!