Yesterday, a new trailer was released for the newest edition in the FlatOut series – FlatOut 4: Total Insanity! Check out the trailer below and more details about what you can find in Total Insanity!
I love demolition derby games, and FlatOut looks like a blast! The mix of different types of cars along with tons of tracks and customization will add a lot to the replayability of FlatOut 4. FlatOut 4 will feature the following –
- Customizable Cars: Gamers unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage;
- Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more;
- Destructible Environments: Chaos and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments;
- The Legendary Stunt Mode: Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic crashes and death-defying maneuvers;
- Arena Mode: Three gameplay styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor;
- New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents;
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive local and online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps.
- Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of amazing indie music tracks.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity will be available in North and South America for Xbox One and PS4 on April 4th, 2017. We will bring you more news on FlatOut 4 when is available, so stay tuned!